To learn the basics of C computer code implementing the numerical analysis techniques to a problem exactly. To carry out applications for programming.
Course Learning Outcomes:
In this lecture, students will be able to reach the level that they can encode C computer code with Monte Carlo program and will be ready for Numerical Analysis Techniques and Applications II lecture that Monte Carlo programme and codings are described.
- Receiving information from the screen.
- Operators-1; operators-2; pointer studies.
- Type conversions, program control statements.
- Loops(do-while, while, for).
- Studying with subprograms.
- Application of mathematical functions.
- Application with directory control functions.
- Creating file and writing studies.
- Application of reading from file.
- Application of reading from file and writing.
- Introduction to Monte Carlo.