Acquiring the experimental experience due to implementing EPR measurement protocols as well as analysing EPR spectra and results.
Course Learning Outcomes:
Experimental estimation of the appropriate parameters/settings for trustworthy EPR measurements, handling requirements before EPR measurements, implementing EPR dosimetry and spectroscopy protocols.
- The preparation of various types of material for TL, OSL and EPR measurements
- Examining the effect of EPR signal using standard samples microwave power, modulation amplitude, etc. measurement parameters
- Obtaining data like g-factor, peak to peak height, signal width for EPR spectrum analysis obtained from different samples (Tooth enamel, samples including carbonate sugar, …)
- Examination of the dependence of the radiation dose EPR signal
- Determination of the equivalent dose for dating studies with additive method
- Dose estimation in irradiated foods for purpose of protection
- Application related to climate and environment research
- Detection and error analysis of absorbed radiation dose in the relevant sample