The aim of this course is to teach advanced retrospective dosimetry techniques with laboratory applications. It primarily addresses graduate students and researchers who has basically knowledge about retrospective dosimetry phenomena. It is the scope of this course, many laboratory applications will do to consolidate the subject.
Course Learning Outcomes:
Participants who successfully complete this course could use advenced retrospective dosimetry techniques on his/her researches or works.
- Parameter optimization for various luminescence protocols such as Single Aliquot Regenerative (SAR) protocol.
- Parameter optimization for various luminescence protocols such as Single Aliquot Regenerative (SAR) protocol 2.
- Post IR IRSL.
- Luminescence study from amorphous materials.
- Midterm Exam.
- Experimental identification of tuneling and transfer phenomena.
- De-convolution of luminescence measurements.
- Study of various every day materials as retrospective luminescent dosimeters.
- Unknown Dose Calculation I.
- Unknown Dose Calculation II.
- Unknown Dose Calculation III.
- Unknown Dose Calculation IV.