PROJECTS OF THE INSTITUTE
1. Determination of radiation doses of patients for interventional radiology. Partially supported by TÜBİTAK, 1999-2001 (14. k $)
2. Strengthening the Training Infrastructure of Medical Physics – Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology. IAEA Technical Assistance Project, 2001-2002 TUR/6/0/10 , 120 k$
3. Quantitative Evaluation and promotion of Patient Dose Reduction. In Radiology. Co-ordinated research project, IAEA -2003-2005, 15k$
4. Safety and efficiency for imaging using new equipment to support European Legislation. EU SENTINEL 2005-2007, FP-6 012909 , Voluntary Base
5. Radiation Technologies and applications. Project supported by Turkish State Planning Department, Project No: 2005 K120 130, 2005-2008 (3,2 M$)
6. Optimization of radiation doses in digital radiology in military hospitals project with the partnership Turkish Military Health Department.