– Institute of Nuclear Sciences is founded on 16.11.2006 at Ankara University.
The Institute deals with its various duties and interests in a range of areas listed below:
- To provide higher education on radiation physics, radiation protection, radiation detection and medical application of radiation.
- To provide consulting and educational services to nuclear medicine, diagnostic radiology and radiotherapy departments.
- To provide service for routine quality control and acceptance tests of imaging modalities.
- Radiation measurements of all kinds of food and environmental samples.
- Organization of national and international, training courses on radiation physics and radiation protection with collaboration with IAEA (International Atomic Agency)