- Determination of effective doses via TLDs placed into RANDO phantom as a part of graduate program
- Investigation of dosimetric properties of materials having thermoluminescence properties.
- Basic education on personal dosimetry.
- Investigation of dosimetric properties of various materials
- Determination of radiation doses received by the staff
- Personal dosimetry training
- Determination of doses received by the patients via TLDs in medical applications.
THERMO 2210 IRRADIATOR
Source: Sr-90 / Y-90
Nominal Activity: 33 MBq
THERMO SCIENTIFIC 4500 TLD READER
THERMO SCIENTIFIC 4500 TLD READER:
- Dual photomultiplier tubes and associated electronics enable it to read cards in two positions simultaneously.
- Card identification by keyboard entry or external bar code scanner.
- Reads 2-, 3-, or 4-element cards and extremity carrier cards using hot gas heating.
- Reads single TLD chips, rods or powders using contact planchet heating.
- Interfaces with WinREMS and software options such as Dose Algorithms, Glow Curve Analyzer, Chain-of-Custody and Health Physics Records System.
HARSHAW TLD 3500 READER
This reader includes a sample drawer for a single element TLD dosimeter, a linear, programmable heating system and a cooled photomultiplier tube with associated electronics to measure the TL light output.
- Planchet heating incorporates welded thermocouple for best temperature reproducibility
- Heating profile includes pre-heat, acquire and anneal cycles
- Heating temperature capability up to 600°C (1112°F)
- Thermoelectric PMT cooler for maximum gain stability
- Freely selectable alarm limits
- Automatic background subtraction capability
- Suitable especially for TL chips, rods and films (ribbons)
- Includes two standard temperature programs for preheating and annealing
- Arbitrary temperature levels based on both standard profiles are programmable by optional software
a) Wristband and finger ring dosimeters b) TLD-100 Card dosimeters (whole body)
c) Electronic Dosimeters