|APPLICATION||11- 15 January 2016|
|INTERVIEW||21 January 2016, 10:00|
|REGISTERATION||25-27 January 2016|
The students should first apply online via the website https://obs.ankara.edu.tr:98/ogrenci/yonetim/enstitubasvuru.aspx and then submit the forms and the required documents to the Institute.
MSc PROGRAM APPLICATION CRITERIA
- – Students are required to have an undergraduate diploma or graduation certificate. Students with international undergraduate diploma are requested to receive a document from Council of Higher Education to verify the equivalence of their undergraduate education.
- – The minimum graduation score for application is 2.00/4.00 or its equivalent in the undergraduate graduation transcript.
- – Language exam certificate with a minimum score of 65 from YDS, ÜDS or KPDS is required.
- – A language score of the foreign students is also required. The exams which are accepted to have equivalence by OSYM (Student Selection and Placement Center) are accepted. The equivalence of the scores at the exam date is evaluated.
- – ALES (Analytical) score should be at least 60.
- – Graduate Record Examination (GRE) and Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) accepted to be equivalent by the Inter-University Council are considered to be valid instead of ALES for foreign students.
- – 2 letters of recommendation.
- – 1 photograph
- – Copy of ID card or passport.
- – Candidate Application Form should be filled on the website https://obs.ankara.edu.tr:98/ogrenci/yonetim/enstitubasvuru.aspx and a printout of the application form should be submitted to the Student Affairs together with the documents.
- Graduation Transcript (transcipts from other countries have to be translated to English or Turkish and notarized, 1 copy).
- Diploma or graduation certificate (certificates from other countries have to be translated to English or Turkish and notarized).
- ALES Certificate (must be acquired within last three years) or an international equivalent.
- Candidates must apply online and submit their documents to Ankara University Institute of Nuclear Sciences in person.
- Applications with unapproved or unofficial documents will not be accepted.
- The originals of required documents must be presented at the time of application.
Ankara University Tandoğan Campus
Phone: 212 85 77 /2705-2706
Fax: 215 3307
For MSc applications; ALES score, undergarduate GPA and interview score are used to find the final evaluation score (50% of ALES score, 20% of undergraduate GPA and 30% of interview score). The candidates with a minimum score of 65 are sorted with respect to their evaluation scores (minimum score is recommended by Department Academic Council and approved by Institute Executive Committee).
The approved copies of application documents will be accepted and the documents will not be returned to applicants even if they are not accepted for any programme.